Hi, I'm a first time installer of FreeBSD. I used the FreeBSD 5.1 Current release.I have a p4 2.4 ghz w/an MSI 865p intel chipset. The installation hung while probing for devices. I looked around and found that it hung while probing cuaa4 (COM 5), which is where my modem was installed. I removed my modem and found that the installation proceeded normally. I'd rather not have to remove hardware to install normally. Is there anything that I can do?