On Thursday 30 October 2003 13:24, Shailesh Joshi wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to install FreeBSD on my home PC. I have
> instlled Red Hat Linux currently on my PC.
>
> My question is i want to get all files for
> installation (i.e. all ports), where can i get them in
> one shot or is there any location where i can get all
> ports for FreeBSD.
> These ports include JBoss, EClipse, etc, etc, ....

http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports.html

The handbook is always a good point to start.
You would probably want pkg_add -r xyz instead of ports but if you want to
compile it your own you can use cvsup (pkg_add -r cvsup) to get your ports
tree.
See /usr/share/examples/cvsup for some examples

-Harry