Hi;

I am new to the unix, lunix and freebsd systems. I am
familiar with bios settings for win98se and xp,
however, i am not with freebsd or otherwise.

I have 2 machines that i am building. one has a
Gigabyte GA-7VRXP(2.0) m/b and the other has an Asus
A7V333 m/b.

In my bios settings, how should I set them for freebsd
5.1?;

In Features Setup; Interrupt Mode- PIC or APIC?

Are there any other bios settings that freebsd
requires or accepts?

When setting up the video card configuration in
X-windows, how do you indicate or direct it to use the
AGP slot not a PCI slot?

Are there any other idiosyncrasies that i need to be
aware of?

Thank you for your time.

Dion DeVan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]