---- Original Message -----
From: "Dirk Meyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Matt Edwards"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: apache mod_ssl build error

> Matt Edwards schrieb:,
>
> > Yep.  Me again.  Sorry. :)  Did you ever find a solution to this (see
below my
> >  name) besides moving to 5.1?  I am currently having the same issue,
(though n
> > ot with portupgrade),  with the building of mod_ssl itself.  Trouble is,
I'm r
> > unning 5.1.
>
> I have no problem on FreeBSD 5.1
>
> > ap_fnmatch.c:143: `FNM_CASE_BLIND' undeclared (first use in this
function)

> you might habe a "fnmatch.h" ins /usr/local/include/
> (maybe from the heimdal port)
> $ pkg_info -W /usr/local/include/fnmatch.h
>
> If you deinstall this file, mod_ssl will build without problems.
>
> kind regards Dirk
>
> - Dirk Meyer, Im Grund 4, 34317 Habichtswald, Germany
> - [EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you Dirk.  That was exactly what I needed to get it to build.  I did
in fact have heimdal installed.  I appreciate you getting back to me on
this.  I un-installed heimdal, built and installed mod_ssl and then
reinstalled heimdal again.  The only question that remains now is will the
re-install of heimdal cause any problems?  So far kerberos is working fine,
but I have yet to configure apache for the ssl stuff to see if it is working
ok (not that I can't, I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. :).

thanks,

matt