Hello. My friend have a Windows XP box running acfp proxy server (an opensource proxy server on sourceforge) which provide me http and ftp proxy both at the port 3130. I use it with Mozilla. Works fine for both http and ftp access.

But I cannot use it with fetch(1). I set the http_proxy and ftp_proxy environment variables (value=192.168.0.1:3130), but only http access through the proxy succeed. Is fetch(1) using ftp_proxy in a different way than Mozilla?