I've just moved into an apartment in which drilling and running wires is taboo.  Has
anyone delved successfully into the realms of wireless networking their FreeBSD
groups?  My main server is running 4.8-STABLE, and I have a client machine running
5.1-RELEASE (which has been suspect to a lack of driver support for its onboard NIC in
FBSD anyway), but I am not married to any of these releases and would up/downgrade if
a solution was available.
I'd also prefer a Wireless-G access point and adapter solution if possible, as opposed
to the much slower B solutions available.
Thanks
~John