Forget it, one test message has finally appeared, just took quite a while.
Unfortunately it's not from the FreeBSD box I'm trying to get to send
messages. :(

--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (Then why do I have 8? Somebody help me!)