On Saturday 08 November 2003 12:01 pm, alextintea wrote:
> Hello,
> I want to open an internet cafe' with linux, unix or variants on the
> desktop pcs I looking for important information about whitch distribution
> is the good one for this kind of bussiness and for what distribution I can
> find games (specially) and other programs for learning ( for instance Open
> Ofiice from Sun Microsystems) etc, if I may intall freebsd on desktop pcs
> and other informations about this Thank You!
> Alexandru tintea

FreeBSD would be a good choice. As to games, You have many default gamse, toss
in KDE for your desktop (that also has many educational apps), maybe even add
Gnome games and your fairly set.  KDE also has it's own "office" package that
features KMail, KWord, KSpread, KPresenter to name a few. You also have the
option to install OpenOffice from the ports colletion.

KDE is probably by far the most popular to use, and very simple to install.
Your FreeBSD installation is also easy.

--

Best regards,
                 Chris

PGP Fingerprint = D976 2575 D0B4 E4B0 45CC AA09 0F93 FF80 C01B C363

PGP Mail encouraged / preferred - keys available on common key servers