i installed blackbox, a simple window manager. It doesnt have any web browser in it.
But i have installed dillo, a fast web browser, but i cant login to my email with it
(perhaps it doesnt support a lot of things). I want to install opera. When run make
install command in ports/www/opera i get the next error: couldnt fetch it(a file),
please try to retrieve ityourself ....      I      even dont know how to download a
file(with what program??? my dillo cant do this...), where    to take that file
from????? and when i wanted to install netscape7 i got the same error...