On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 07:59:17PM +0200, Vahric MUHTARYAN wrote:
> Hi Everybody ,
>
>       I'm linux admin . Now I'm working to pass my server to FreeBSD
> .. I'm using iptable on Linux box . on FreeBSD which firewall do you
> advise ?!
>

> I can't find any documents or How-to about ip-fw .. Do you have ?!

I saw you also posted this question in the ipfw mailling list. You named
ipfw ipf and ipsec if i'm not mistaiken. The later is a security tool
but not a firewall. I have an article about ipfw on my website.

I also suggest that you to read the rules and the goals of the various
mailling lists:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL

--
Alex