On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:33:39 +0600 Sergey Sysoev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello Anthony,
>
> AC> Been getting "Connection refused" for the last couple of days when
> AC> trying to use anoncvs.  Anyone know why?
>
> I   don't   know   why  but  you  may  use  any  mirror,  for  example
> anoncvs.de.freebsd.org if it is acceptable to you. You may change Root
> files using following script

I was aware of the other servers.  I should have done this before
posting, but after measuring hops and latency, the Japanese mirror is
actually a better mirror for me than the one in the US.

So, thanks for the script!  It will prove useful. :-)

--
Anthony Chavez                             http://www.anthonychavez.org/
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]