[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Every body;
  I have a FreeBSD Server. It has telnet and ssh up. They work, but not
properly. When I ssh to the server or telnet from Linux shell by each
Enter I see the following message:

bash: \033]0;[EMAIL PROTECTED]:${PWD/#$HOME/~}\007: bad substitution

     But when I telnet from Windows no such error is shown, but obviously
the terminal does not work properly, especially
when using things like less, vim and ...

I would be thankful if someone help me.

Yours,
Mohammad H. Falaki.

Sounds like a classic terminal emulation issue. On your Linux system, do:
export TERM=xterm
and then telnet or ssh in. Let me guess, you're using a 'funky' terminal like GNOME Terminal or KTerm?

Scott