Hey,

I have 3 network cards, and no matter what combination of two of them being
plugged in, (Two are netgear, one is 3com) they dont work together. Is there
something I am missing? Do I need to do anything special to get them both
working at the same time.

 - They are always both recognised
    correctly in DMESG.
 - ifconfig then lists both of them but one
   of them with the wrong driver name
    ie: sis0/sis1 in dmesg ends up being
          sis0/de0 in ifconfig ?!?

(Im running 5.1-RELEASE)

Regards,
Jacob

Jacob Rhoden            Phone: +61 3 8344 4478
ITS Division            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Melbourne University   Mobile: +61 403 788 386