Hello all,

I have recently completely cleared all the cruft off of this P3-700 with 2
9GB Seagate SCSI drives, and 1 Maxtor 40GB drive.

I ran this on it apparently successfully (after booting from the 5.1 live
filesystem cd):

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/ad0
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/da0
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/da1

I am now trying to install 5.1 on this machine, using Express install, and I
get this error after telling the machine to use the whole slice on da0:

"Too many active children of 'whole'"

What does this mean?  I have not done anything since.  What does this mean,
and what should I be doing now that I have seen this error.

Thanks for any help any of you may provide.

Frank