Just a quick question. Bellsouth FastAccess DSL (not
lite) is my ISP. I use my [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
pretty much all my e-mails. It used POP3 to recieve
mail. Is this correct? Kinda new to POP,POP3, IMAP,
SMTP etc. I think the protocol for sending is SMTP.
Can I use SquirrelMail + Procmail to send/receive mail
from my webapge using apache? I want to be able to
send/receive e-mails using my [EMAIL PROTECTED]
e-mail account from my ISP on my apache webserver when
I'm out of town and need to check my mail. Is this a
good route to take or is there something better?