Hi Everybody ,

        I want to protect my Web Server from D.O.S attacks like people
make a too many conncection to my web server for buffer overflow example
.
if I use limit option of ipfw Does it possible or Does it true way to
protect .

For example :

#ipfw add allow tcp from any to me 80 setup keep-state limit src-addr 30

        and Do you know any ipfw log analizer instead of sawmill ?!
Sawmill can findout all entries but I think I have a problem with log
format or another thing because I can't any clear information ?!

Thanks ...
Vahric