Hello,

     Well, I've finally got FreeBSD mostly up and running and dualbooting,
thank you for all the responses I got about using GAG.  Right now I'm having a
slight problem with getting the display to look alright.  I looked through the
handbook and did the configure stuff for XFree86.  And startx starts up,
except the screen is about half an inch to a quarter of an inch to the right.
I tried messing with the Horizontal Sync to correct this problem, but it
appeared to have no effect.  I'm not sure if this matters but I have a
GeForce3 Ti200 and a Dell E550 Monitor.

Thanks for all the help,

Edward Germain