The current port appears to be broken.

In the immortal words of Will Prater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
I am looking for a solution that will monitor bandwidth usage for
websites on a server. I would like to get notified if a certain site
has exceeded a certain limit. I could create such a script myself by
parsing the weblogs.. or parsing output from a web log analyzer such
as analog, but I would like to see if there are any solutions that
some of you may be employing before I spend development time on this.

check out mod_accounting, it's designed specifically for what you want.

What might be some of the better choices for web log analysis as well?

I use webalizer but mostly I get what I need from mod_accounting (look in ports under www)

--
Tim Aslat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Spyderweb Consulting

--will