Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a virtual hosting mail environment. I want to
maintain passwd files for users in my virtual tree. Is it possible to do
this with the passwd utility ? For example, I want to manage
/etc/virtual/penguinpowered.org/passwd

I can't find a flag telling it to work with a file outside of /etc

Regards,

--
Wayne Pascoe
A good sysadmin always carries around a few feet of