You need an A record and an PTR record (aka forward and reverse lookup records respectively) for it to work. I encountered much the same problem back when I was first setting up my own mail server and trying to send to the list. The idea behind them requiring both is it cuts down on a lot of spam getting through. :)

Have your ISP put in an A record as well for your mail server matching the name you have already specified for it, in your case "host4.kifco.net" and you should be all set in about 24 hours. Of course if you're " doing your own DNS, just edit the zone file for "kifco.net" and add the following entry.

host4 IN A 216.65.57.4

Again, give it 24 hours and you should be golden. :)