On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 at 08:54:08AM -0500, Aaron Walker wrote:
> I am attempting to write a http server (mainly just to learn), and I
> installed FreeBSD on my other box (I have Gentoo linux on my main box)
> to test the code to make sure its compatible with both BSD and Linux.
> The code compiles fine on linux, but I am getting weird compiler errors
> under FBSD.

Linux "cheats" by making certain system headers include other headers,
in a way that is not specified by POSIX.  Therefore, you can get away
with code like yours on Linux that will fail on other POSIX-compliant
systems like FreeBSD.  Another poster has already told you which
headers you're missing.

Kris