On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 10:44:33AM -0400, Pete Renshaw wrote:
> As I recall, you have to delete install and upgrade files.

        I rm'd both files/dirs (for phpbb).  Still, the null screen.
        Re phorum, it goes blank after  toching the phpBB2 directory.

> A link I found.
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-security/2003-November/001211.html

        Well, I thought I had the wrong apache.  For the ast couple
        hours I've been retrying both bbs suites; from scratch.  No
        joy.

        Anybody on the list who has seen what I have?  namely,
        getting partway and *wham* dropping dead with no clues?
        Or:: what is a nice opensrc bbs that just-works :-)

        thanks much, Pete; tia to the list,

        gary