List,

I have been searching the net and seen a mix of answers.

Can one run ISPMAN on FreeBSD 4.9?

What features can and can we not use. I see that pam_ldap in ports is not up to 1.8 or later. Also nss_ldap does not seem to be compatible (unless FreeBSD 5.1) according to the developers site.

Any other ISP virtual host solutions out there that people are using? I have a set of command line perl hacks that I have been using. These work fine. I just want some standardization and billing control would be really nice.

Thanks

--will