I went ahead and enabled the mouse..removed all but the moused enable option, loaded enlightenment. It seems to me what is occuring could quite possibly be a resolution error...the mouse pointer reacts, albeit several seconds after i physically move the mouse..also, random menus pop up even if i haven't clicked a button. once those menus are open, i can't even attempt to access any of the menu options. sometimes, too, the mouse pointer ends up on completely another side of the monitor when i've only moved the mouse maybe 1/4 inch. am i right in thinking this has to do with how i have the resolution set? at the moment, i'm sitting at 1024x768, with a 67 refresh rate (as per monitor specs). what's next?

--charlie