Troy wrote:

Recently I have been seeing the following in my maillog as it relates to spamassassin running. It appears the filter is running, but would like to know what these errors mean. Any ideas?

The warning means exactly what it says it means - a variable is being used that has not been initialised.

But the warning is just a warning - it's not stopping the code from running, and as you point out it's not stopping your filter from working.

It might be normal to get this warning - I have no idea. You should ask on a spamassassin list like [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope that helps.

Andrew