At 06:56 AM 12/6/2003, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
# [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 2003-12-03 17:46:49 -0500:
> AFAIK the subject's accurate, best I could do anyway.

Hmm, I failed to find your question in the message.

Woops, Eudora's been acting funny that way; this isn't the first time. Thanks for following up Roman, turns out I taught myself (finally) how to do makes yesterday and fixed things up. I wonder if my reply re. the email setup instructions "running freebsd with sendmail and qpopper" experienced the same problem since I never got a reply.

Marty Landman Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387 Sign On Required: Web membership software for your site Make a Website: http://face2interface.com/Home/Demo.shtml