Hello,

I am still really looking for a way to enable Explicit Congestion
Notification for TCP on FreeBSD 4.7R (IPv4). And google is really not very
helpful in that regard. Nor the FreeBSD site, for that matter. I found
"option TCP_ECN" for the kernel, but together with "option TCP_SACK". Do I
need that too? I still rather hope this can be controlled with a sysctl
maneouvre.

I mean, there's gotta be a doc somewhere that explains how to enable this,
right? I'm frankly surprised it is so hard to find any FreeBSD info on it.
And I really *DO* need it. I am communicating with a site that has ECN
enabled, and, hence, I get nothing but timeouts on it. There has to be
someone who did this before!

Thanks,

- Mark