-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of camuflag
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2003 3:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: It's very relevant replying me, please

Dear Mr..

My name is Ziad Fazah. Indeed, after having installed Freebsd version
5.1 on my pc, I found out that  its kernel had detected all my hardware
cards. Meanwhile, on having ended up the installation on my pc, I
noticed that by clicking on exit sysinstall and removing my CD in order
to reboot the system, the installation itself didn't led me into a
graphical environment. Unfortunately, it left me in a shell, wherein it
was written  Grub. Thus, I do ask you urgently what to do, in the sense
of being led into a graphical environment. Moreover, only twice, I
managed to get at the login and the password successfully, but
afterwards, I couldn't go further. On the other hand, my attempts foiled

to get at the graphical environment. Don't you think that it might be a
certain mistake of this version? Please, help me.

                                             Sincerely,
                         Ziad Fazah