Please don't top-post.

Hossein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Thanks guys
>       I tested creatint /etc/issue but it seems FreeBSD does not support
> it, but the login_prompt is working. The only problem is that in Linux
> /etc/issue is displayed only once while login_pormpt is redisplayed after
> an unsuccesful try.
>       Does anybody know any other solotiuon?

/etc/issue works for me.

You need to have the gettytab entry contain the
"if=/etc/issue" capability setting, but FreeBSD
has done this by default for (at least) several
releases now.

--
Lowell Gilbert, embedded/networking software engineer, Boston area:
                resume/CV at http://be-well.ilk.org:8088/~lowell/resume/