[Send these types of questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

camuflag wrote:
Dear Sir,

My name is Ziad Fazah. Indeed, after having installed Freebsd version 5.1 on my pc, I found out that after having got at startx command, there was something written as an error: (EE) Unable to locate /open config file
(EE) Error from xf86HandleConfigFile log file: /var/log/XFree86
Fatal server error:
no screens found.

Thus, Iam asking you amiably: how can I solve this problem? Besides, Iam running on Redhat version 9.0. Please, tell me what to do in order to work out this matter. In anyway, I shall be awaiting your response as soon as possible, and thanks a lot for everything.

You have not configured X yet. Use the xf86config program to do so before running X.

See the documentation for more information.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies