T3 Sun Storage
IBM Shark
EMC Symmetrix

#1 Storage Lead
Storage Expert with Leadership background.
Must know Storage Theory.
Strong Implementation experience.
Complex environment.
Numerous Projects slated for next year.

#2 Operations Manager (Unix Group)
High level position overseeing day to day production support.
Must be have technical background in Unix environment.
Planning and Forecasting experience.
Motivator and strong communicator.
Overseeing multiple teams and projects daily.

I appreciate your help - please call me with any questions.

Kind Regards,

Craig Guidry
Extreme Technologies, Inc.
(281) 392.1717 - phone