Wrong list... you want [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 12:38:41 -0900
murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I try to install a videocard - trident 9000i - I can only  see the memory test
>

> How can I install a video card and other hard drive
>
> Do you know how to convert an interjet to run windows 98?? or at least to get
> root access on the exisiting freebsd?

Use XFree86 -configure and xf86cfg -textmode for the card... look into cupsd for
the printer....

I have no clue what you are trying to ask on the last one... if you want to
access a printer from windows then you will want to look into samba...