Greetings,
In March I will be retracing the Lewis & Clark route solo by canoe from Illinois to
the Pacific. I have created an educational web site called In The Wake Of Discovery
and will involve schools, organizations, history buffs or anyone with Internet access.
I will be documenting the L&C trail as it appears today during the bicentennial
celebration of that famous endeavor. My web site: http://www.lewisandclark-2004.com
will be updated from remote areas along the trail. I am in hopes of finding a donor of
a laptop to be used to bring this journey to those that follow. Do you know of any
individuals or organizations who would contribute the use of a laptop? It will be
returned upon the completion of this project in October of 2004. I can provide the
donor with written testimonial, photos of their product in use, web site links to
their company, and mention their contribution to any media I encounter.
This is  a unique educational endeavor. The L&C bicentennial will be the first
bicentennial to be celebrated on the World Wide Web. It is anticipate that over 25
million people will partake in some form of L&C exhibit, reenactment, site, or other
educational display over the next three years.
It is my hope you can help provide me with information on where I may be able to
obtain this donation.
Thank You for your help in this matter. I hope you join me begining in March of 2004.
Regards,
Norm Miller
In The Wake Of Discovery~ 2004 Lewis& Clark Bicentennial Expedition
P.O. Box 2004
Livingston, MT  59047
406.222.8016
www.lewisandclark-2004.com