Hi,

I have a few routers who don't have any 127.0.0.1, because their loopback has
a a routable address so that I can use an IGP with them.
Now, I guess that's the reason why ntpd is not working, and I was wondering
how I could do have it work with another IP, I guess I'll have to add some
config directive to tell it that it's internal ref clock is not 127.0.0.1,
what I hope is that it's not hard coded in it, if that is, I'll have to
create an lo1 with 127.0.0.1, but I'd rather not.

--
Mathieu Arnold