Hello everyone.

I am in the process of setting up a Mail server that will be running
FreeBSD 4.9 and postfix.

My question is that, by default, FreeBSD has sendmail up and running. I
seem to vaguely remember that there were a few extra steps that were needed
to remove and install postfix correctly.

I quickly read a README_FILE for postfix, but it was not really clear.
Thus, I was hoping to ask some questions here and get some additional
feedback about this particular setup.

I appreciate the help.

Jason

P.S. I am planning to install postfix through ports. :)