At Tue, 16 Dec 2003 it looks like Kris Kennaway composed:

> On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 07:34:18PM -0800, Buck Jones wrote:
> > Is there a course to get trained in FreeBSD?
>
> Some companies offer this..they're listed on the website.

Here is a college that does, I took the first two semesters of
Cisco and used there site.  I was a student and of course had a
password at the time.

http://netacad.losmedanos.net/

It was two semesters ago and they were using FreeBSD-4.x I
think, may of even been 3.x come to think of it. Look at the
link on the top called:

Unix Networking
CNT 901 (BSD)

--