I got a problem with my mouse. I use Midnight Commander file browser.
When I run Midnight from XFree my mouse works well when clicking on
menus, files, etc... But when I try to do the same operations from
console my mouse selects the text over the window, in other words
copies the screen contents in the buffer. And... no action about menu
item selecting or something like this executed! How do I make my mouse
perform an action rather than selecting screen contents?
Thank you.

--
Best regards,
 flux                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]