Does anyone know if this PCI wireless network card can be utilized in FreeBSD 4.9. I can't find it in the supported hardware list but there is a note that ISA cards are supported the same as the pccards. Being that Linksys makes a WPC11 I was hoping that the WMP11 was just a PCI version of the pccard version and the driver would work.
I have installed the WMP11 and put pccard_enable="YES" in rc.conf but the card is not recognized. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.