Hello,

I have a bind9 named running on the 4.x stable branch, and have noticed that it seems to be sending udp packets to 127.0.0.2:52 about once every 10 seconds or so (ipfw is denying and logging the traffic). Google has not shed any light on the subject.

I've grepped all through /etc/, and have found no references to 127.0.0.2, and I certainly don't remember configuring anything (ever) with that particular address.

What could be the cause of this mysterious bind behavior?

--- McClain Looney [EMAIL PROTECTED]