Hello List,

I have a question that's slightly off-topic, but not.  I install high-end
surveillance equipment for CCTV and such.  I have a rather large client in
Minneapolis who's using Dedicated Micros digital video recorders.  The
particular model we're using has a 500 GB hdd, but this client would like to
archive images to tape for longer storage.  As of now, we're only getting
about 2 months of recording time.  For off-site viewing, this unit can
off-load images to a SCSI cd recorder.  Does anyone suggest a tape backup
device that would be SCSI and external, with a fairly high-capacity?  I'm
thinking around 50 GB?

TIA

--
Eric F Crist