Hi Everybody,

        I'm using FreeBSD 4.9 with UFS file system support . I gave to
question .  I saw that single file can only grow 2 GB How Can I grow it?
Does it tunable from Kernel or File System ?

        Secound question is How can I change files system for example turn
FreeBSD 4.9  UFS files system to UFS2 ? or Does it possible.

        Third I want to mount ufs2 file system in FreeBSD 4.9 but I can'T it
said that use mount_ufs2 command but it was not available then I tried make
world CVSUP --> REGEN_4 for maybe new feature has come but nothing change ..

What do I have to ?!

Vahric