Jaroslaw Nozderko wrote:
[...]

I installed 5.2-RC2 again, added

hint.acpi.0.disabled="1"

to /boot/device.hints, but then I got this in dmesg after vga0:...

unknown: <PNP0401> can't assign resources (port)
unknown: <PNP0501> can't assign resources (port)
unknown: <PNP0501> can't assign resources (port)
unknown: <PNP0700> can't assign resources (port)
unknown: <PNP0f13> can't assign resources (irq)
unknown: <PNP0303> can't assign resources (port)

Messages were always present with ACPI disabled and
absent when enabled. I've decided to get back
to 5.1 and wait for 5.2-RELEASE...

Have you tried removing

options         SMP  # Symmetric MultiProcessor Kernel
device          apic # I/O APIC

from your kernel config and recompiled?

I just put in the nvidida card again: no freezes with those two options removed from my kernel. And acpi.ko is working happily.

Greetings,
Martin