At 03:07 PM 04/01/2004, Jonathan M. Slivko wrote:
If it's anything like 3Ware's support for RedHat 9, then I don't want it
(since custom kernels choke on the 3Ware driver on boot) :)

Strange, I have had good results with the 3ware on LINUX as well. The driver for FreeBSD for the most part seems still based on the original by [EMAIL PROTECTED] and continued on by Paul Saab ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). There are also additional tools released that are handy for rebuilding hot-spares.

---Mike