On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 13:53, Stacey Roberts wrote:
> Hello,
>      Thanks for the reply.

You might want to change the permissions to 666 so a user can write to
the cd-rw.  Also, section two of the same chapter goes over disk naming
convention.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/disks-naming.html

I missed that too in the beginning.  I actually gave up temporarily the
first time I tried to make my cdroms and floppy user mountable.  I
started in on trying to add my other drive mounts and came across that
section when trying to figure out what the disks were called.  I've
found a few times when doing things based on the handbook that I needed
to start from the beginning of the chapter since it's written to be a
read like book and not an FAQ.

Tom