On Saturday 10 January 2004 05:45 pm, Eric F Crist wrote:
> On Saturday 10 January 2004 04:44 pm, Bernard El-Hagin wrote:
> > Minnesota Slinky wrote:
> > > Hello list,
> > >
> > > How can I download the entire contents of a directory
> > > on a webserver?  I can see them in index mode, but
> > > it's a list of about 2,000 jpg files for a reunion.
> > > How can I download everything there to one directory?
> >
> > Use wget. It's in ports.
>
> Thanks,  I was thinking mget for some reason.  Been a big help!

Ok, another question along the same lines.  Is there a way to download a music
directory that doesn't allow listing?  There's a server that has a bunch of
MP3s that are streaming via RealPlayer, but I don't want them in that format.
I know where exactly the directory is, I just want to download the files
directly.

TIA
--
Eric F Crist