Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried this and unfortunately, it did not work
:(  Same behavior no matter what PCI slot I put it in.  I have successfully
been able to get an old ISA NE2000 card configured and up in the system, so
I'm at least able to talk on the network.  However, I'd really like to get
the PCI card working, so I can get 100Mbps connections.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"