epi,

I reported what I suspect is this problem to the maintainer
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) last night. It's working for me, so it should work for
you too.

> /usr/src# patch < /foo/libmap_4stable.diff

Use...

# patch -p0 < /foo/libmap_4stable.diff

The -p0 made the difference in my case, even though without it the patch
appeared to apply correctly.

> /usr/src/libexec/rtld-elf# make install

For good measure, I'd use...

# make clean all && sudo make install

Please follow up to -ports to report success or failure.

-Andrew-