Hello everyone,
   I just installed FreeBSD 4.9, and when I try to
cofigure X through sysinstall it gives an error
message in the end. The messege says that an error has
ocurred and asks if I want to try again. I tried
several times and then gave up.
   What I want to know is if there is any way that I
can know what went wrong so that I can do it right.
The error message does not give any clue as to what
hapened.
   Thanks in advance for taking time to read this
message and for a possible reply.

   Paulo de Carvalho.