-----Original Message-----

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Meier
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 1:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How "safe" is 5.2 to use?

Hello list,

I am relatively new to the world of FreeBSD. But first, congrats to the
new release! I am somewhat insecure on how trustfully I can use the new
release for my intended use (and I hope my questions haven't been posted a
zillion times before). Therefore I hope the FreeBSD nuts can advise me
whether to go for 4.9 or 5.2.