On Jan 17, 2004, at 7:58 PM, Chris Haulmark wrote:

Either on a webpage somewhere, once, or in here in the list, at one
time, I remember seeing some patches that allowed a jail to have more
than one IP address.  I have been googling all day (not really, but a
good amount of time at least) and can't seem to find it again.  Anyone
have any pointers?

Thanks
Chad

Perhaps this link, http://garage.freebsd.pl/ is what you are seeking for?

Otherwise, post what FreeBSD version you are wanting to enable usage of
multiple ip addresses in a jail system.

Hi

Thanks. That may have been what I saw.

I am mostly interested in doing this on 5.2-RELEASE and 5-CURRENT. I am playing around with some ideas and would like to try some stuff. Are there some other more current patches to do this? Is there something in FBSD 5 that has been added to the system? I couldn't find any mention in the docs.

Thanks
Chad